Tuesday, February 22, 2011

eToro Review - Scam it is not



eToro – How to trade Foreign Forex, commodities & indices.

So you might think eToro is a scam?



Hi ,

So you still aernt to sure about eToro and think it might be a scam? I am confident that its not a scam. How you might ask? For starters it is always good to check out your local Financial regulatory site.

I looked up Finansininspektionen the swedish fincial authority responsible for supervising the financial market when I first joined up. I recommend if you do have any doubts on investment companies prior to investing make sure to check them out with the govenment authorities of your country. Typically of course if a company is authorised to trade in one country they are ok for other countries.

See link below for eToro search on the swedish financial authority site, but dont forget to come back :)
eToro trade under the name RetailFX which can be found on their website at the bottom
I also provide a screen shot of the Swedish Finansininspektionen search results for your benefit.

eToro is approved with the financial authorities

Ok so that should be it for me on eToro,

TJ

No comments:

Post a Comment